Sunday 20 May 2012

Non euphoric

And so to the hot favourite.... sigh..which are always words to strike terror into any Eurovision reviewer. Oh dear. I think I preferred Eric.What is this. I heard better than this in bad discos in the 90's and I went to really ropey discos. She lloks like an unfortunate breeding experiment between Kate Bush and a lap dancer. the lap won I fear. In a contest where you depend on making a connection with your audience why would you enter someone who's face is constantly covered by hair and shrouded in darkness? I'm not sure what the weird dance moves she's doing are but they do little to distract from the quite honestly dreadful dirge she's "singing".

Toto: whatta isa that? Urrrggghhh

Gigliola: Itsa liva sculpture yes?

Verdict: Ewwwwwww. That's all I can say

No comments:

Post a Comment